To nurture a generation of children who love learning, empowering them to reach their potential, and planting the seeds for life-long growth.
To educate and nurture young children in a joyous, supportive environment created by excellent teachers and staff following a Montessori educational model.
Always put Children First – To develop their values, a life-long love of learning, and ability to reach their potential
Support Parents – To ensure they are confident that their children are safe and happy in a nurturing and joyous learning environment
Develop Teachers and Staff – Who have a love of learning and a love of young children, and feel happy, secure and supported themselves and know how to create the same environment for the families
Create a Joyous Environment – For all parties that is intimate, nurturing, warm, fun and comfortable
Provide the Highest Quality Education – Commitment to the Montessori model
Our School Goals
We are committed to:
- The safety, happiness, and individuality of each child.
- Building strong relationships with our children and their families.
- Creating a professional work environment based on the principles of sound ethics, professionalism, diversity, and growth.
- Continuously improving our school to enable us to serve the community through many generations.
Our Academic Goals
Our academic goals are to:
- Develop the overall potential of each child.
- Inspire academic excellence.
- Nurture the creativity, curiosity, and imagination of every child.
- Create a loving and caring environment that fosters happiness.
- Create a safe haven for our children.
We cannot create observers by saying ‘observe,’ but by giving them the power and the means for this observation and these means are procured through education of the senses.
— Maria Montessori