Priority for Student Admission
- First priority is given to currently enrolled students who would like to re-enroll for the next school year during our early registration process. Early registration begins March 1st of each year and ends April 1st.
- Second priority is given to siblings, as well as siblings of formerly enrolled student families.
- Third priority is given to children who have previously attended a Montessori center with prior practice inside a Montessori classroom. (Student records will be required to be submitted to WCMS from the child’s prior Montessori school. Please have these documents readily available to submit).
- Waitlist applicants (new enrollment applications are due every year and start over with no previous priority. Enrollment Applications must be emailed to email@example.com for continued consideration on our waitlist.)
The Wesley Chapel Montessori School is at maximum capacity for the 2023-2024 school year. Currently, we are not conducting in-person tours at the facility unless a spot becomes available for enrollment. Please submit your request for information under the “contact us” tab to receive a prerecorded tour along with current tuition information.
2023-2024 Admission Process
- Tour the facility: When space is available for admission, families will have the opportunity to tour the facility. A Montessori environment, whether indoor or outdoor, is a unique educational experience that can be genuinely appreciated by seeing our method in action. All tours are scheduled during the morning work cycle. Both parents and children are encouraged to attend. Initial school tours are the first step of the admission process.
- Student Visit: Parent(s)/guardian(s) wishing to move forward after attending a tour of the facility will receive an invitation for a provisional student visit. These visits will help us to determine the appropriateness of enrollment based on the child’s readiness, the potential for a positive experience at our school and the family’s commitment to the program. A signed Emergency Medical Release Form must be on file for your child’s visit.
- Intent to Enroll Application: Parent(s)/guardian(s) wishing to move forward after attending a tour of the facility, and completing a provisional students visit will be encouraged to submit an intent to enroll student application to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration for the upcoming school year.
Decision Process: The Head of School, teachers and Director of Admissions will confer to determine the appropriateness of enrollment based on the child’s readiness, the potential for a positive experience at our school and the family’s commitment to the program. All decisions will be communicated in writing by the Admissions office.
WCMS admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. WCM does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies and admissions policies.
- Acceptance/Waitlisted: The Head of School, and Director of Admissions will review the Intent to Enroll Applications based on our priority list (please refer to the student enrollment priority list above) and inform the parent(s)/guardian(s) regarding availability. If your child is waitlisted, no further action is needed. Accepted families, please see below.
Accepted families: The non-refundable registration fee payment of $375 is due at the time of acceptance. Sibling registration is discounted to $185. The non-refundable registration fee must be paid within 24 hours of student acceptance. Failure to make the payment within 24 hours will result in loss of acceptance. Upon student acceptance, please complete the enrollment forms below and submit to email@example.com.
*Provisional Acceptance: Please note that enrollment is conditional for the first thirty (30) days of attendance. In keeping with our philosophy of best serving the interest of children, new students are admitted for a 30-day trial period. At the end of this trial period, either WCMS or the family may deem the school as not an appropriate environment and not meeting the needs of the child. Please discuss and share all pertinent information before enrolling if your child has a history of any behavior or learning difficulty to better assist us with his or her placement and learning strategies. Continued enrollment at The Wesley Chapel Montessori School is contingent upon the adherence to the policies and procedures of WCMS as outlined in the 2023-2024 Parent Handbook.
Below you will find the necessary documents needed to enroll your child at The Wesley Chapel Montessori School. Upon student acceptance, please complete the following forms and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2023-2024 Student Application for Registration
- 2023-2024 Parent Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Permission for Food Consumption and Participation
Parents will have 30 days from the date of enrollment to provide the school with a copy of your child’s Certificate of Immunization and School Entry Health Exam. We thank you for entrusting your child in our care and we are delighted to have your child join us soon!